Jon Heffner, founder of Heffner & Associates, Ltd., has been providing consultative services to business, government agencies, and economic/workforce development organizations since 1979. Clients have ranged from "mom & pop" start-up businesses to large multi-national corporations. He has experience with government organizations such as the Ohio Department of Development, U.S. Small Business Administration, and U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Heffner & Associates utilizes a network of private consultants, all having extensive actual private sector experience. Referrals may be made to public organizations and educational institutions if their expertise and resources can be of assistance.
Key Topics of H & A Consulting Services:
- Return on Investment Analysis - Learn the computations and set up your own charts.
- Strategic Business Planning - Use your cash flow and business plan as a blueprint for making strategic decisions.
- Financing Expansions & Acquisitions - Learn how to speak "bankerese" and use the proper documentation.
- Workforce Development & Training - Bring skills up-to-date and develop a positive rapport with your workforce.
- Marketing & Sales - Find out why marketing is more than just advertising.
- Targeted Economic Development Projects - Training for business owners and managers are the usual themes of these projects. We offer short- and long-term training that is outcome-based. Existing or customized training is available.
- Market Analysis & Feasibility - Evaluate opportunities in a systematic fashion. This research and planning will yield the best results.
- Project Management - We will help you eliminate duplicate services and emphasize cooperation and fiscal accountability. Job creation and retention are the primary themes of these projects.
- Rapid Reorganization - Learn to deal with this particular type of financial stress and learn to embrace change in order to survive!
To contact Heffner & Associates, Ltd. for more information, click here.
Updated: Aug. 13, 2012